Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 22 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 22 August
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      * ARTIST of the Week:
      KATE CAMPBELL, Blues And Lamentations [largerivermusic.com]
      * ALBUM of the Week:
      HIT AND RUN BLUEGRASS, Without Maps Or Charts [hitandrunbluegrass.com]

      * RITCHIE ROBERTS
      ...paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      DOUG STONE, Gone Out Of My Mind [Mushroom]
      TIM McGRAW, Where The Green Grass Grows [Curb]
      RANDY TRAVIS, I Told You So [BMG]
      EMMYLOU HARRIS, Together Again [WB]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Under The Double Eagle [unreleased] NZ
      MERLE HAGGARD, I Had A Beautiful Time [Columbia]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Tumbling Tumbleweeds [EMI]
      ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, Lay Down Sally [EMI]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE
      ...has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      HIT AND RUN BLUEGRASS, Lockdown For Your Love [hitandrunbluegrass.com]
      JOHNNY CASH, Daddy Sang Bass [Columbia]
      KATE CAMPBELL with GUY CLARK, Pans Of Biscuits [largerivermusic.com]
      The EVERLY BROTHERS, Hi-Lili Hi-Lo [WB]
      HIT AND RUN BLUEGRASS, Close The Bar [hitandrunbluegrass.com]
      KATE CAMPBELL, Freedom Train [largerivermusic.com]
      MICHAEL ROYCROFT & JAN COOPER, Hey Good Lookin' [BMG] NZ
      KACEY JONES, Why Can't They Send 'Em All? [kaceyjones.com]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Three Rivers Hotel [EMI] Oz
      SARA STORER & JOHN WILLIAMSOM, Raining On The Plains [ABC Country] Oz
      BILL SEVESI with DAPHNE WALKER, My Magic Island [Hibiscus] NZ

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS
      ...illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      TEX RITTER, Gallow's Pole [Pegasus]
      KARL & HARTY, Angel Of East Tennessee [Cattle]
      FRANK CRUMIT, I Don't Work For A Living [Naxos]
      JOSH WHITE, In My Time Of Dying [Music Club]
      BILL CLIFTON, Beautiful [Elf]
      ZEKE CLEMENTS, I'll Face The World With A Smile [Cattle]
      AUDREY AULD & BILL CHAMBERS, Losing Side Of Life [Reckless] Oz
      KEITH NORRIS, How High Did You Go? [Tektonic]
      BARBARA MANDRELL, It All Came True [EMI Axis]
      HAPPY TRAUM, The Blues Ain't Nothin' [happytraum.com]
      BOBBY FLORES, Big Shoes [CD-Tex]
      JENNY YATES: Lindy, Amelia And Me [Acoustic Rainbow]
      CURTIS GORDON, If You Tell Me One More Lie [Bear Family]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 13.75 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,
      New Zealand. ___________________________________________________

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2011
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
        Monday 22 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

        SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
        and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

        SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
        BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
        *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

        * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

        ACOUSTIC BLUE, Windmills [Oasis]
        NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND, Tryin' To Try
        COBBLER MOUNTAIN GRASS, Jessie's Fire [Oasis]
        MARK WILLS, Don't Laugh At Me (Live from Iraq)
        JEFF BATES, He Wasn't Like Us
        POINT Of GRACE, Hole In The World
        JAE EPAE, Tumbling Down [EMI] NZ
        GEORGE JONES, I Ain't Ever Slowing Down
        DENNIS MARSH, E Hine Hoki Mai [Rajon] NZ
        EDDIE LOW, The Way That We Should [Sony] NZ
        DENNIS MARSH, Waikaremoana [Rajon] NZ

        GAIL & MERV,
        - A Lonely Little Robin (unreleased) NZ
        PETER CAPE, Taumarunui (Kiwi) NZ
        RICKY NELSON, (London)
        - There’ll Never Be Anyone Else But You
        The TUMBLEWEEDS,
        - Maple On The Hill (Viking) NZ
        GAIL & MERV,
        - Down In The Willow Garden (unreleased) NZ
        JIMMY WAKELY & MARGARET WHITING,
        - Wedding Bells (Capitol)
        CONNIE SMITH & NAT STUCKEY,
        - Whispering Hope (RCA)
        DOYLE LAWSON & QUICKSILVER,
        - Just Over Yonder (Sugar Hill)
        DEAN DILLON,
        - I Still Got A Crush On You (Capitol)
        JEAN SHEPARD,
        - Waltz With The Angels (Bear Family)
        GAIL & MERV,
        - Are You Teasing Me? (unreleased) NZ
        The BROWNS, In The Garden (Bear Family)
        CLAIRE LYNCH, Somewhere Above (Rounder)
        DON WILLIAMS, (MCA)
        - I’ll Be There If You Ever Want Me

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

        SPRING CREEK, So Long
        - [springcreekbluegrassband.com]
        CATCH 23, Bees' Knees [the23stringband.com]
        LULU-BELLE & SCOTTY,
        - Hang Out The Front Door Key
        TOMMY WEBB, Something In My Heart
        LES THOMAS & MAY HAWKS, Jealousy Vs Bossy
        FREDDY POWERS, Texas And Oklahoma
        JIMMY LaFAVE, Oklahoma Hills
        NINO TEMPO & APRIL STEVENS, Whispering