Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 15 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 15 August

      * ARTIST of the Week:
      HAPPY TRAUM, I Walk The Road Again [happytraum.com]
      * ALBUM of the Week:
      TERENCE MARTIN, Lost Hills [martinsongs.com]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      JOHN CONLEE, Hit The Ground Running [Curb]
      STUART McNAIR, Memphis (In A Two-Seat Plane) [Acoustic Rainbow]
      MIKE DENVER, Blowing In The Wind [Country Discovery]
      JENNY YATES: Lindy, Amelia, And Me [Acoustic Rainbow]
      The ORIGINAL BROTHERS, A Lot Of Years Ago [Country Discovery]
      MOODY BLUEGRASS, Your Wildest Dreams [Acoustic Rainbow]
      B JEFF & PATRICIA STONE, Thinking Of A Rendezvous [Nashville Gold]
      TERENCE MARTIN, Hank Williams [martinsongs.com]
      HAPPY TRAUM, It's Good To See You [happytraum.com]
      ZORA LAYMAN & the HOMETOWNERS, When The Curtains Of The Night Are Pinned
      Back By The Stars [ASV]
      SHORTY RANGER, Hillbilly Blues [BMG] Oz
      WAYNE GILLESPIE & NIGEL GAVIN, So Trendy [waynegillespie.com] NZ
      TERENCE MARTIN, Sleep Faster [martinsongs.com]
      HAPPY TRAUM, Pinto Pony [happytraum.com]
      RAY CHARLES & NORAH JONES, Here We Go Again [EMI]
      RANDY NEWMAN, Rider In The Rain [WB]
      BLAKE JOHN, Country Song [CD-Tex]
      JOHN PRINE, Yes I Guess They Oughta Name A Drink After You [Atlantic]
      NANCY APPLE, Queen Of Country [Ringo]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      UNCLE ECK DUNFORD, Skip To Ma Lou [CMF]
      SONS OF THE PIONEERS, Move Along You Lazy Cattle [Bloodshot Revival]
      WEBB PIERCE, I Heard Her Call My Name [Proper]
      HANK THOMPSON, A Cat Has Nine Lives [Proper]
      MERLE HAGGARD & BONNIE OWENS, Forever And Ever [Bear Family]
      CONNIE SMITH & NAT STUCKEY, Together Alone [RCA]
      The LILLY BROTHERS, In My Dear Old Southern Home [Smithsonian]
      TED COOK, Timbers In My Eyes [Circuit Rider]
      LORI SIMMONS, He Already Knows [Circuit Rider]
      RICK WINGERTER & The MARKSMEN, Come Down To The Farm [Circuit Rider]
      MICHAEL JOHN AHERN, Heaven [Hillcrest]
      BRITTANY MORRIS, Mama Ain't Here [HMG]
      JOHN PRINE & MELBA MONTGOMERY, Milwaukee Here I Come [Oh Boy]
      PEGGY RAINS, If My Heart Had Windows [self]
      MISS LESLIE & Her JUKE-JOINTERS, I'll Be Gone Tonight [Zero Label]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's anchor for 13.75 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Lower Hutt 6009,