RE: [fearnwhiskey] whisper, whistle... ?

  • Jason Baldwin
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 7, 2005
      Carl W. wrote:
      < Heavy breathing rhythm tracks would be *so* on target. If
      < something occurs to you, let me know.

      If memory serves, much of the percussion on Tom Waits' last album, REAL
      GONE, is all vocal loops.

      -Jason, awake too early in Seattle post-Grand Champeen
    • Carl A Zimring
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 7, 2005
        > Carl W. wrote: < Heavy breathing rhythm tracks would be *so* on target.
        > If < something occurs to you, let me know.
        >
        > If memory serves, much of the percussion on Tom Waits' last album, REAL
        > GONE, is all vocal loops.

        I am suddenly remembering that one of Stevie Wonder's mid-80s songs (c. 1987) has samples of his heartbeat as the rhythm track. Not a vocal, but outside the bounds of typical bodily noises in song.