Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 08 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 08 August
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      * ARTIST of the Week:
      REX DALLAS [Music World] Oz
      * ALBUM of the Week:
      MISS LESLIE & Her JUKE-JOINTERS, Honky Tonk Revival [missleslie.com]

      * RITCHIE ROBERTS
      ...paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      BENNY BERRY, It's So Fine [Hawk]
      JOHNNY CASH feat EMMYLOU HARRIS, JESSE COLTER & WAYLON JENNINGS, Sweeter
      Than The Flowers [Mercury]
      TERRY ROBERTS, I Wish I Had A Nickle [unreleased] NZ
      SCOTT BRANNON, Faded Love & Winter Roses [Wango]
      ALISON KRAUSS & UNION STATION, Who Can Blame You [Rounder]
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Hobo Bill's Last Ride [BMG]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I'll Not Forget My Mother's Prayer [unreleased] NZ
      SUZY BOGGUSS, I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart [CMC]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE
      ...has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      FRIENDS IN NO PLACES, Hard To Be A Man [friendsinnoplaces] Oz
      MISS LESLIE & Her JUKE-JOINTERS, Stranger In Your Mind [missleslie.com]
      JOHNNY CHESTER, The Way Old Friends Do [Shock] Oz
      REX DALLAS, The Centre [Music World] Oz
      CARRIE NEWCOMER, La Paloma [Rounder]
      MARTY ROBBINS, The Beginning Of Goodbye [Columbia]
      TRESA STREET, Nobody's An Angel [tresastreet.com]
      REX DALLAS, I Learnt To Yodel [Music World] Oz
      MISS LESLIE & Her JUKE-JOINTERS, Midnight Angel [missleslie.com]
      GENE AUTRY, In A Little Spanish Town [TKO]
      CHARLIE DANIELS, Preachin' Prayin' Singin' [HMG]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS
      ...illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      The CARTER FAMILY, The Poor Orphan Child [CMF]
      JIMMIE RODGERS, The Soldier's Sweetheart [CMF]
      BILL CARLISLE, Is Zat You Myrtle? [Bear Family]
      The BAILLES BROTHERS, I've Got My One Way Ticket To The Sky [Bear Family]
      The HOOSIER HOT SHOTS, The Musket Came Down From The Door [Proper]
      COWBOY COPAS, Tragic Romance [Proper]
      CLAIRE LYNCH, If Wishes Were Horses [Rounder]
      PAUL BARRY, No Longer A Sweetheart Of Mine [Lulu]
      PATRICK RILEY with JEFF CARSON & DARYL SINGLETARY, Things Are Bad
      [marktrailmusic.com]
      MICHELLE NIXON & DRIVE, Slippin' Away [Pinecastle]
      RAY CHARLES & JANIE FRICKE, Who Cares? [Columbia]
      WILLIE NELSON & CURTIS POTTER, The Party's Over [Castle]
      MOON MULLICAN, That's Me [Bear Family]
      SCOOTER LEE, Daniel's Boys [Sony]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 13.75 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,
      New Zealand. ___________________________________________________

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2011
        TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO AOTEAROA
        Monday 08 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

        SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
        and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

        SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
        BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
        ====================================

        http://www.huttradio.co.nz
        * 9 pm - EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

        JIM STRICKLAN, Stained Glass Heart (Oasis)
        PATSY MONTANA, Ridin' The Sunset Trail
        LARRY ROBB Trio, Are You Getting Tired Of Me (Oasis)
        BOBBY BARE, Talk Me Some Sense
        PEGGY MANN, Control Freak (Oasis)
        REG LINDSAY, Sundowner Yodel \\Oz
        FLANNEL, Undisturbed (Oasis)
        COCO and LAFE, Endless Fishes (Oasis)
        LORNE GREEN, The Man
        The THRILLBILLIES, Drink And A Friend (Oasis)
        LATTIE MOORE, The Jukebox And The Phone
        LILA MAE & JEFF HAHN, Motorway Hotel (Oasis)
        GENE WATSON, The Jukebox Played Along
        SMOKEY ROGERS, I Ain't Gonna Cry No More
        The STATLER BROTHERS,
        - Do You Know "You Are My Sunshine"
        SMOKEY ROGERS, The Possum Song
        SHERIFF Of GOODTIMES, Red River Valley (Oasis)
        RED STEAGALL, Western Wagons
        CRAIG CUMMINGS, Whisper Low (Oasis)
        DES O'CONNOR, I Pretend \\UK
        CARSON ROBISON, Ramblin' Cowboy
        KEN HATTON, Goin' Where The Heart's Already Gone
        RED STEAGALL, We Danced On The Oregon Trail
        CLIFFIE STONE, The Board Of Education
        RAY STEVENS, Never Too Late
        TERRY PRESTON [aka Ferlin Husky], China Doll
        JESSICA STILES, If I Could Only Start Over
        RANDY TRAVIS & JAMEY JOHNSON,
        - A Few Ole Country Boys
        ROGER MILLER, I've Gotten Used To The Crying
        RANDY TRAVIS & The ZAC BROWN BAND,
        - Forever And Ever, Amen