WATCH THE NEW BIG BLUE HEARTS VIDEO!!!

  • echoconnect
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      Fans of The Mavericks, Chris Isaak & Roy Orbison will love Alt-Country
      sensations, Big Blue Hearts out of Los Angeles.

      Their new CD "Here Come Those Dreams Again" is out next Tuesday August
      9th.

      Take a moment and watch their BRAND NEW video at the link below:
      http://www.bigbluehearts.com/go/?E_MTIzMw
      (if you can't click on this link, just copy it and paste it in your
      browser)

      Be warned: This is the perfect summer-song and it's ULTRA catchy. It
      will be in your head for days!

      Enjoy.

      From your friends at echomusic Nashville
    • Kevin J. Hosey
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2005
        As we finally handle the stack of CDs here at http://Buffaloroots.com,
        we've got our newest update posted, CD reviews of Rex Hobart and the
        Misery Boys and Andy Tanas.

        Kevin
        http://Buffaloroots.com
      • Kevin J. Hosey
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2005
          Yes, we're hitting the Midwest and Great Lakes in the latest update of
          http://Buffaloroots.com with reviews of CDs by The Forecast and The
          Jealous Gods.

          Kevin
          http://Buffaloroots.com
        • Kevin J. Hosey
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 24, 2005
            Val and I have uploaded our most recent update to
            http://Buffaloroots.com, a review of the CD release party by The Old
            Sweethearts, a band of talented young guys who would probably appeal
            to a lot of Wilco fans.

            Kevin
            http://Buffaloroots.com
            PS - If anyone has caught Willie Nile recently, he is performing an
            apparent new song, just he and acoustic guitar, a very punchy, fun,
            political song that after we heard it at a show a little more than a
            week ago, someone called it "punky folk," and it was while remaining
            upbeat. Do you know what this song is? Someone said they asked Nile and
            he said it was a new tune he is planning on recording soon.