Playlist: Fear & Whiskey 8/1/05

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      WRCT 88.3 fm
      5000 Forbes Ave.
      Pittsburgh, PA 15213
      wrct.org

      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Date: 08-01-2005
      Host: Karl Rimzig

      Artist/Song

      Fred Eaglesmith/Steel Guitar
      Warren Zevon/Poor Poor Pitiful Me
      Mekons/Chivalry
      Jack Logan/Feels Better in Here
      Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3/Amphetamine

      Cub Country/Missed the Train
      Son Volt/Jet Pilot
      Ass Ponys/Astronaut
      Love Tractor/Epidemic
      Conway Twitty/You've Never Been This Far Before

      Sons Of The Pioneers/Cigareetes, Whusky and Wild (Wild) Women
      Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys/Orange Blossom Special
      Loretta Lynn/Don't Come Home A-Drinkin' (With Lovin' on Your Mind)
      Even in Blackouts/In a Letter Never Sent
      Bob Mould/Best Thing

      Adam Franklin/Outdoor Miner
      Hank Williams/I've Been Down That Road Before
      Robbie Fulks/Goodbye, Cruel Girl
      Sonny James/Take Good Care of Her
      Cliff Bruner & His Texas Wanderers/I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
      Patsy Cline/Back in Baby's Arms
      Fern Jones/Strange Things Happening Every Day

      Frog Holler/Sleepy Eyes
      John Doe/Heartless
      Gear Daddies/Cut Me Off
      James Yorkston & The Athletes/Banjo #1
      Magnolia Electric Co./I Have Not Seen the Light

      The Grateful Dead/Ripple
      Ed Harcourt/Black Dress
      Scout Niblett/Relax
      Marvin Gaye/Let's Get it On (Da Producers MPG Groove Mix)