Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 01 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 10:57 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 01 August
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      ___________________________________________________ ARTIST of the Week:
      MICHELLE NIXON & DRIVE,
      What More Should I Say? [Pinecastle]
      ALBUM of the Week: PATTI CASEY,
      The Edge Of Grace [patticasey.com]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      BILLY YATES, Harmony Man [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      ANNA WOLFE, I Take Notice Of Kindness[AnnaWolfe.com]
      PATRICK RILEY with JEFF CARSON & DARYL SINGLETARY,
      Things Are Bad [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      MICHELLE NIXON & DRIVE, Blue Kentucky Girl [Pinecastle]
      FLETCHER JOWERS, Church At The Wagon [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      MICHELLE NIXON & DRIVE with BILL ANDERSON, We Must Have Been Out Of Our
      Minds [Pinecastle]
      LARRY GATLIN, I Don't Wanna Cry [Columbia]
      PATTI CASEY, Lonesome You [PattiCasey.com]
      BULLAMAKANKA, Election Day [Lucky Country] Oz
      PATTI CASEY, It All Comes Down [PattiCasey.com]
      * Touring New Zealand late October ...
      * HAYSEED DIXIE, Walk This Way [DTR]
      LIZ CARLISLE, Montana [LizCarlisle.com]
      JACK WILLIAMS, In The Texas Sky [Wind River]
      ILSE DELANGE, When You Put It Like That [WEA] Ne
      DANNY SCHMIDT, Riddles & Lies [DannySchmidt.com]
      ISLA GRANT, A Daisy For Mama [Rajon] Sc
      BROOK BENTON, The Boll Weevil Song [Pulse]
      ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, The Trouble With Loving Today [EMI]
      JOHN PRINE, Crazy As A Loon [Oh Boy!]
      SUZY BOGGUSS & CHET ATKINS, You Bring Out The Best In Me [Liberty]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      MICHAEL MARTIN MURPHEY & JOHNNY CASH, Tennessee Stud [WB]
      CLIFF CARLISLE & SONNY BOY TOMMY, Two Eyes In Tennessee [JSP]
      FRANK CRUMIT, I Don't Work For A Living [Naxos]
      JIMMIE REVARD & His OKLAHOMA PLAYBOYS, Someone Else You Care For [Rambler]
      WAKING UP TILLIE, Two Little Orphans [Chubby Dragon]
      The BROWNS, You Thought I Thought [Bear Family]
      BURL IVES, The Way Of A Rose [MCA]
      LeROY van DYKE, Every Time I Ask My Heart [Bear Family]
      JUDY KANYO, Darlin' It's Over [judykanyo.com]
      GEORGE JONES & MARK CHESNUTT, Good Ones Bad Ones [MCA]
      MARY DUFF, Just Loving You [BMG]
      PAUL BROUDY, Old Home Place [self]
      CHARLIE WALKER, There's Where Katie Waits [Bear Family]
      BECKY HOBBS, Don't Call Me [Interscope]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's anchor for 13.75 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,