Grub and the Modestos somehow make Texas seem hotter

  • Grub Dog
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      Hello friends,

      This is your LAST chance…. Grub Dog and the Modestos will be
      finishing up our residency at Momo's Lounge this week. If you missed
      this months shows, you've missed some fine Rock and Roll and some
      beautiful evenings on Momo's deck. We'd like to thank Ben, Bob,
      Duncan and Dave for being so cool to us over there and we're hoping
      to be back soon.

      That's Momo's Lounge
      Tuesday, July 26th
      6th and Rio Grande (above Katz's)
      Austin, Tx
      18+ 8 pm $5

      Check out Grub and Pete's acoustic performance on KUT Radio's
      legendary Ekklektikos show. It was a great time and a real honor to
      play for legendary DJ John Aieli. Many thanks to the KUT staff for
      all their support!

      Click link below to listen!
      http://www.kut.org/site/DocServer/cv_40_55397.ram?docID=1602363

      In the meantime keep an eye out for shows in Austin, California and
      Oregon in the next few months.

      COME TO MOMO'S AND BRING YOUR FRIGGIN' FRIENDS!

      www.grubdog.com
      www.myspace.com/grubdogmitchell