Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 25 July
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      ARTISTS of the Week:
      The RANKIN FAMILY [Capitol] Ca
      ALBUM of the Week:
      WAKING UP TILLIE, Groundhog Day [Chubby Dragon]

      * RITCHIE ROBERTS
      ...paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      DANIEL O'DONNELL, I Wonder Where You Are Tonight [MCCD]
      HANK WILLIAMS, Men With Broken Hearts [Polygram]
      KEITH WHITLEY , I'm Gonna Hurt Her On The Radio [BMG]
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Take It To The Limit [EMI]
      GRAY BARTLETT, Maggie [EMI] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, If We Make It Through December [unreleased] NZ
      WILF CARTER, Beautiful Brown Eyes [BMG]
      JIM REEVES, Mexican Joe [BMG]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE
      ...has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      The RANKIN FAMILY, Orangedale Whistle [Capitol] Ca
      JIMMIE RODGERS, For The Sake Of days Gone By [Flashback]
      WAKING UP TILLIE, Where The Morning Glories Grow [Chubby Dragon]
      TEX MORTON, I've Known The Truth [Festival] NZ
      The AMAZING RHYTHM ACES, Last Letter Home [Breaker]
      The RANKIN FAMILY, You Left A Flower [Capitol] NZ
      WAKING UP TILLIE, The Old Maid And The Burglar [Chubby Dragon]
      MIKE HEADRICK, Cottage By The Lee [Country Discovery]
      * In memory of Winnie Winston ...
      LIZ MEYER, Blue Lonesome Wind [lizmeyer.com] Ne
      FARON YOUNG, Alone With You [Hallmark]
      The MANHATTAN TRANSFER, A Gal In Calico [Atlantic]
      SUZANNE PRENTICE, Let's Keep It That Way [Music World] NZ

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS
      ...illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      CONNIE SMITH & NAT STUCKEY, Stand Beside Me [RCA]
      HANK SNOW, Just Across The Bridge Of Gold [Bear Family] Ca
      SONS OF THE PIONEERS, Rainbow Over The Range [Bloodshot]
      SONS OF THE SAN JOAQUIN, Great American Cowboy [Warner Western]
      JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS, Walking Around In Circles [HMV]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN, Tell Me Tonight That You Love Me [self] NZ
      DENNIS MARSH, Every Night You Make My Day [Rajon] NZ
      TRICIA ELLIOTT, How Far Can I Fall? [Ready Records]
      LONNIE SPIKER, Fallin' [Hillcrest]
      The CHAPMANS, The Photograph [Pinecastle]
      FLOYD BREWER, Love's Got A Hold [Lamp records]
      LITTLE JIMMIE DICKENS, Where Were You When The Ship Hit The Sand? [Columbia]
      JOHN PRINE, Day Is Done [Oh Boy]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 13.75 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,
      New Zealand. ___________________________________________________
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2011
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
        Monday 25 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

        SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
        and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

        SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
        BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
        *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

        * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

        BLAKE SHELTON, Red River Blue
        CAROLANN SOLEBELLO, Downtown
        ALISON KRAUSS, The Three Bells
        The BROWNS, Margo (The Ninth Of May)
        RICK CAVENDER, Cuba Libra Limon
        BRENT BURNS,
        - Please Don't Let That Kid Move Back Home
        JOHNNY HORTON, North To Alaska
        The FOUR TUNES, Careless Love
        JOEL WARREN, You'll Never Hurt Me
        - (Like An Old George Jones Song)
        ERNIE ASHWORTH, The Beginning Of The End
        J R CASTILLO, Flip Side Of Sober

        HOWARD VOKES, Down In The Hollow (Del-Ray)
        BOB WILLS,
        - The Bunny With The Powder Puff Tail (MCA)
        The KEIL ISLES, Little Papoose (Viking ) NZ
        CRYSTAL GAYLE,
        - Ready For The Times To Get Better (Axis)
        REX FRANKLIN, (Bear Family) NZ
        - Take Me Back To The Good Old Days
        DAVE “Pappy” HAMEL, Good Morning Heartache / Ca
        GUMBOOT TANGO, Travellin’ On / NZ
        TENNESSEE RHYTHM RIDERS,
        - You Won’t Believe This (Furey) UK
        SONNY JAMES,
        - When Your World Stops Turning (Capitol)
        The KENDALLS,
        - Curtain In The Window (Varese-Vintage)
        JOHNNY LEE WILLS, Bees In My Bonnet (RCA)
        TIM O’BRIEN, Father Forgive Me (Proper)
        RHONDA VINCENT,
        - In The Garden Past The Fountain (Rounder)
        KEVIN WELCH, I’d Be Missing You (MCA)

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

        ASHTON SHEPHERD, I'm Good
        JERROD NIEMANN, One More Drinkin' Song
        JEFF BRIDGES, Maybe I Missed The Point
        COLT FORD feat CRAIG MORGAN,
        - She Likes To Ride In trucks
        JIMMY DEAN, Oklahoma Bill
        STEVE AZAR, Soldier Song
        JULIE RICHARDSON, I'm Not Going Anywhere
        ROBERT CRUMB, Hula Medley