Re: [fearnwhiskey] Kiwi Rock

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 20 2:54 PM
      Carl,
      I have gotten way behind in some e-mail replies, so thank you very much
      for your two e-mails on New Zealand music recommendations; I am keeping
      as many of them as I can remember in mind whenever I go to music
      stores, shows and garage sales, just in case.

      Kevin, wearing his Doolin, Ireland, shirt and wishing he was back there
      http://Buffaloroots.com

      On Monday, June 27, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Carl Zimring wrote:

      > Hm, I sent a long reply to Kevin that Yahoo seems to have chewed up.
      > In
      > case it doesn't show up, I'll summarize. Discs with either Peter
      > Jefferies
      > or Robert Scott (leader of the Bats, the Clean, the Magick Heads) are
      > among
      > the best New Zealand has to offer. Between them and Chris Knox, that
      > accounts for only about a billion discs...
      >
      > Carl Z.
    • Kevin J. Hosey
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20 2:54 PM
        Carl,