Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 18 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 18 July
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      ___________________________________________________ ARTIST of the Week:
      ADIE GREY, How To Find A Rainbow [Hey Baby!]
      ALBUM of the Week:The CHAPMANS, Simple Man [Pinecastle]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      LARRY FORD BLUEGRASS BAND, Somehow Tonight [Hillcrest]
      TOMMY OVERSTREET, Farewell Amarillo [Ready Records]
      GARY FJELLGAARD, Sweet Nellie [Hillcrest] Ca
      KENNY ROGERS feat TIM McGRAW, Owe Them More Than That [Dreamcatcher]
      RANGER DOUG, Riding On The Rio [WB]
      PUSSYCAT, Mississippi [EMI] Ne
      WADDIE MITCHELL, The Bra [WB]
      The CHAPMANS, The Photograph [Pinecastle]
      JEFF FOXWORTHY & YOSEMITE SAM, You Might Be A Cowboy [WB]
      HOOSIER HOTSHOTS, I Like Mountain Music [Proper]
      EZRA CHARLES, Wear It Proud [CD-Tex]
      DENNIS MARSH, On Our Last date [Rajon] NZ
      BOBBY CHITWOOD, My Name's Ronnie [CD-Tex]
      ADIE GREY, The Gospel Of The Hammer [Hey Baby!]
      JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS, Look What You've Done [HMV] NZ
      BILL SEVESI feat RAY WEBBER, South Pacific Swing [Hibiscus] NZ
      The CHAPMANS, A Love I'll Never Forget [Pinecastle]
      LEO STOKES, She No Longer Loves Me [CD-Tex]
      AUSTIN LOUNGE LIZARDS, Old And Fat And Drunk [Watermelon]
      JERRY JEFF WALKER, Just To Celebrate [Ryko]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      BLIND ALFRED REED, I Mean To Live For Jesus
      [Rounder]
      THE BROWN'S FERRY FOUR, If We Never Meet Again
      (King)
      SMOKEY ROGERS, Catch Me Cheatin' [Proper]
      VERNON OXFORD, Love And Pearl And Me [Bear Family]
      RAMBLIN' JACK ELLIOTT, Rich And Ramblin' Boys
      [Topic]
      JEAN SHEPARD, Sad Singin' And Slow Ridin' [Bear Family]
      PETER La FARGE, Trail To Mexico [Folkways]
      CLINT HOWARD & DOC WATSON, My Curly Headed Baby
      [mountainmusicrecording.com]
      SPECIAL CONSENSUS, Lord Show Me The Righteous Path
      [Pinecastle]
      TOPP TWINS, Shepherd's Farewell [EMI] NZ
      J T AUSTIN, Back On The Farm [marktrailmusic.com]
      DAVID CRAWFORD, We're History [Seaside]
      JIM & JESSE, I'll Always Be waiting For You
      [Capitol]
      EMILIO, Even If I Tried [EMI]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's anchor for 13.75 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,