shannonwrong

    Message 1 of 86 , Aug 14, 2002
      --On Wednesday, August 14, 2002 11:10 AM -0700 "Hill, Christopher J"
      <christopher.j.hill2@...> wrote:

      > A few friends *love* Ms. Wright, but the
      > two times I've seen her (supporting Low at the Tractor and
      > supporting (?) at the Showbox), my ears evolved blast shields
      > in self-defensive leaps - too much stomping and shrieking.

      She did this opening for Low? That's downright cruel. Though she was way
      louder and more grating than Rachel's were. Maybe she should open for
      Diamanda Galas, who'd be a better fit in style if not quality.

      Carl Z.
      chuckling over Carl W.'s renaming of the artist in question
      Message 86 of 86 , Aug 14, 2002