question: filling up the iPod

    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 19 5:31 AM
      I'm going to leave the country, and all of our CDs, in a couple of weeks.
      My plan is to rely on the iPod for my music for the rest of the year, and I
      am about to make one last purchase of discs to add to the library before
      pack everything up.

      What new or recent discs would you recommend I buy? The new Robbie Fulks
      is already on there, and I intend to pick up the new Graham Parker.
      Suggestions on what else to get (and why you like your suggestions) would
      be greatly appreciated.

      Carl Z.
      back to packing boxes
    • Kevin J. Hosey
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20, 2005
        Carl,
        I have gotten way behind in some e-mail replies, so thank you very much
        for your two e-mails on New Zealand music recommendations; I am keeping
        as many of them as I can remember in mind whenever I go to music
        stores, shows and garage sales, just in case.

        Kevin, wearing his Doolin, Ireland, shirt and wishing he was back there
        http://Buffaloroots.com