Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 13 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 13 June
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ARTIST of the Week: NANCY McCALLION [nancymccallion.com]
      ALBUM of the Week: PATTY LOVELESS, Mountain Soul [Epic]

      * @ 9.00 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, Route 66 [EMI]
      WALDEN DAHL, City Lights [Tricopolis]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Stock Mates [BMG] Oz
      DEREK KIRKLAND, My Heart's In Carolina [unreleased] NZ
      ANN BUSH, Last Date With You [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS, The Convict And The Rose [unreleased] NZ
      BOB WILLS, Time Changes Everything [EMI]
      MAC WISEMAN, Jimmie Brown The Newsboy [CMH]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      HARRY TORRANI, Gambling Darkie [Bronco Buster] UK
      SHIRLEY THOMS, Down On The Farm [Hadley] Oz
      COLE WILSON & His TUMBLEWEEDS, Calling You [Viking] NZ
      DUSTY SPITLLE, Over The Hill To Ophir [self] NZ
      FERLIN HUSKY, Six Days On The Road [Pegasus]
      SKEETS McDONALD, Look Who's Crying Now [Capitol]
      BOBBY BARE, Six Days Back At Home [Scena]
      CLINT MILLER & TOMPALL GLASER, Glory Train To Heaven [Glory Train]
      ATKINSON FAMILY, Rest My Weary Feet [atkinsonfamilybluegrass.com]
      RAZZY BAILEY & JOHNNY CASH, Long Black Veil [marktrailmusic.com]
      CAMILLE Te NAHU, Without You [camilletenahu.com] NZ
      REG LINDSAY, When My Truckin' Days Are Over [Festival] Oz
      ROGER BELLOW, There She Goes [Flying Fish]
      CONWAY TWITTY & LORETTA LYNN, From Seven Till Ten [MCA]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      NANCY McCALLION, Money's Moving Up [nancymccallion.com]
      ADAM BRAND, Old Hands [Compass Bros] Oz
      The TUMBLEWEEDS, She Lies Alone [Viking] NZ
      PATTY LOVELESS, Pretty Little Miss [Epic]
      IRISH ROVERS, Don't Call Me Early In The Morning [Rajon] Ca
      NANCY McCALLION, Give Me My Own True Love [nancymccallion.com]
      BRENT PARLANE, Never In A Million Years [ABC/EMI] NZ
      PAUL REECE, Someday I'm Gonna Stop [cdbaby.com/paulreece/]
      BURRITO DeLUXE, Old Memories [Lamon]
      GUY MITCHELL & MINDY CARSON, I Want You For A Sunbeam [Disky]
      The MAVERICKS, My Secret Flame [MCA]
      DON WILLIAMS, Love Me Tonight [MCA]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.75 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand