Tstar Records

  • shaun belcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      The Relationships Cd 'Scene' is due out soon and has already got good press
      in the Oxford music paper 'Nightshift' where some wag referred to Tstar as
      the Creation of the naughties

      Whatever....there's some good stuff coming and hope you enjoy these
      particular 'English Blues'

      Tstar Records (The East Midlands Stax!)

      http://www.myspace.com/trailerstarrecords

      and the proper site when I finish doing it will be at

      http://www.flyinshoes.fsnet.co.uk/tstar

      enjoy amigos

      T.S. ( M.D. and Bar )