Re: [fearnwhiskey] RE: Fun tonight

    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2005
      --On Sunday, May 15, 2005 10:40 AM -0400 Jason Gross - Perfect Sound
      Forever <perfectlist@...> wrote:

      > Sad that they can't make peace. R.E.M. opened for them at my college in
      > the early 80s and the Athens boys still marvel about them to this day.

      And such a great collection of songwriters. I don't think any Beat is the
      English Beat without the guys who went on to found the Fine Young
      Cannibals, as they wrote many of my favorite songs. Must be some serious
      acrimony in the ranks...or maybe they made enough money with FYC that
      reunions for financial reasons are unnecessary.