Re: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: Patti Smith to Curate Meltdown Festival

  • Andy Benham
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2005
      On 8 May 2005 at 8:26, Carl Zimring wrote:

      > <http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/05-05/06.shtml#melt>
      >
      > Patti Smith to Curate Meltdown Festival

      And closing this festival as well. An excellent line up

      http://www.summersundae.com/
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2005
        --On Monday, May 9, 2005 1:14 PM +0100 Andy Benham <a.s.benham@...>
        wrote:

        >> Patti Smith to Curate Meltdown Festival
        >
        > And closing this festival as well. An excellent line up
        >
        > http://www.summersundae.com/

        Indeed. Does Yo La Tengo's appearance at a summer festival imply a new CD
        is coming? Or is this to hawk the compilation?

        Carl Z.
      • Andy Benham
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2005
          On 9 May 2005 at 8:20, Carl Zimring wrote:

          > --On Monday, May 9, 2005 1:14 PM +0100 Andy Benham <a.s.benham@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > >> Patti Smith to Curate Meltdown Festival
          > >
          > > And closing this festival as well. An excellent line up
          > >
          > > http://www.summersundae.com/
          >
          > Indeed. Does Yo La Tengo's appearance at a summer festival imply a new CD
          > is coming? Or is this to hawk the compilation?
          >
          > Carl Z.
          No idea, probably the latter. I was very surprised to see the booking,
          since they so rarely come to these shores.