RIP: Cootie Stark, Neal Pattman

  • Barry Mazor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      These were two little heard old blues men whom this Foundation took on the
      road, late in their lives, and also had CDs on which you might have heard; Cootie,
      I thought, was especially charming performer. They will be missed.

      Sad News from Music Maker Foundation:
      > Long time Music Maker Ambassators Cootie Stark and Neal Pattman
      have passed away

      > It is with heavy hearts that we anncounce the passing of
      > Neal Pattman
      >
      > News of Neal's death has just been passed on to us, ... He was a first class
      > harmonica player and musician whose music touched many
      > people's lives. He was one of the founding artists of Music
      > Maker, and will be missed. He recorded one album, Prison Blues
      >
      > A Memorial Service will be held Wednesday, May 11th at 2
      > pm Fariplay Baptist Church 1375 Fairplay Church Rd. Hull, GA
      > 30646 tel. 706-546-0759
      >
      > Cootie Stark King of the Piedmont Blues.
      Cootie entered the Promised Land for eternity on