WBNY Alumni Weekend Playlist

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2005
      Well, here's my annual playlist from my air shift from the recent WBNY
      91.3 FM Alumni Weekend, down to two hours (noon-2 p.m. Sunday, April
      24) due to popular response from other alumni:

      Noon-1 p.m.
      MC 5 - Ramblin' Rose
      The Jumpers - South of the City
      Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer
      Hank Williams - Lovesick Blues
      Hank Williams III - Lovesick Broke & Driftin'
      Rex Hobart and the Misery Boys - Don't Make Me Break Your Heart
      Buddy Miller - Don't Wait
      Robbie Fulks - Let's Kill Saturday Night
      Jim Whitford - Crash All Night
      Elvis Costello - No Action
      Bronski Beat - Why?
      SplatCats - That Girl
      Beat Farmers - Selfish Heart
      Blasters - Border Radio
      Steve Wynn - South California Line
      Gurf Morlix - Were You Lyin' Down?

      1-2 p.m.
      Bob Dylan - Highway 51
      Flying Burrito Brothers - Christine's Tune (Devil in Disguise)
      Ani DiFranco - Studying Stones
      Runaways - Cherry Bomb
      Davy and the Crocketts - Stage Zero
      The Byrds - I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better
      Jonathan Rundman - Smart Girls
      Neil Young - Bite the Bullet
      Pogues - If I Should Fall from Grace with God
      Clash - Career Opportunities
      Hoodoo Gurus - Like Wow-Wipeout!
      The Riddlers - It's a Shame
      Justin Rutledge - Too Sober to Sleep
      Warren Zevon - Poor Poor Pitiful Me
      Steve Riley and the Mamou Playboys - Maline
      Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia

      Yep, I had a lot of fun.

      Kevin
      http://Buffaloroots.com