Re: [fearnwhiskey] next week's new releases & reissues

  • Jacquilynne Schlesier
    Message 1 of 142 , May 3, 2005
      On 5/3/05, Carl A Zimring <cz28@...> wrote:

      > Lucinda Williams Live at the Fillmore (two CDs; ICE #216) (Lost Highway)

      Has anyone heard this? I love Lucinda and own all of her studio albums
      but the live shows I've seen have hardly been transcendant
      experiences.

      J.
      Message 142 of 142 , Apr 26 2:40 PM
        Culled from ICE.
        <http://icemagazine.com/dates/228/release.asp>

        new releases
        may 02

        Current 93 Black Ships Ate the Sky (guest vocals by Marc Almond,
        Antony, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Shirley Collins and more) (Durtro)

        Danko Jones Sleep Is the Enemy (Razor & Tie)

        Alejandro Escovedo The Boxing Mirror (produced by John Cale) (Back
        Porch/Narada/EMI)

        Roy Hargrove Quintet Nothing Serious (w/Slide Hampton) (Verve)

        Pearl Jam Pearl Jam (J Records)

        vault releases
        may 02

        Albert King Complete at Montreux (Stax)

        Renaissance British Tour '76 (previously unreleased) (MLP)

        DVD Chuck Berry Hail! Hail! Rock 'N' Roll (Chronicles)