Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 02 May

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 02 May
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ARTIST of the Week: CECIL HALL & The DOMINION BLUEGRASS BOYS, Virginia Is
      Calling Me [dominionvalleypark.net]
      ALBUM of the Week: GRAHAM RODGERS, This Old Guitar Of Mine [Austrak Music] Oz

      * @ 9.00 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      The EAGLES, Peaceful Easy Feeling [Asylum]
      DEAN DILLON, Back In The Swing Of Things [Capitol]
      The JUDDS, Mama He's Crazy [Burb]
      GARTH BROOKS, We Shall Be Free [Liberty]
      DOLLY PARTON, My Tennessee Mountain Home [Rainbow]
      ALAN JACKSON, Up To My Ears In Tears [Arista]
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Mrs Williams' Donkey [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Rambling Fever [unreleased] NZ

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      DARBY & TARLTON, The Black Sheep [County]
      SMILIN' BILLY BLINKHORN, Sweetheart Yodel [Cattle]
      SPADE COOLEY, You Better Do It Now [Proper]
      The BLUE SKY BOYS, Let Me Be Your Salty Dog [Rounder]
      SLIM DUSTY, Up The Old Nulla Road [Dingo Track] Oz
      TREVOR DAY, Milk Bottle [Dingo Track] Oz
      DOREEN BROWN, Blue Mountain Love [DB Enterprises] Ca
      JIMMY & JENNY EAVES, What's In Our Heart [jimeaves.com]
      RICK PICKREN, The Ship Carpenter [bigstrikemusic.com]
      The TOPP TWINS, When The Cactus Is In Bloom [EMI] NZ
      NEW RIVER LINE, Old Forgotton Home [self]
      STONEY EDWARDS, Memory Of You [DarkHorseTraditions]
      HANK SNOW, No Longer A Prisoner [Bear Family] Ca

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      WILL BRANCH, Don't Leave Me Here [willbranch.com]
      WISHING CHAIR, Calamity Jane [wishingchair.com]
      CECIL HALL & The DOMINION BLUEGRASS BOYS, My Home Over Yonder
      [dominionvalleypark.net]
      GRAHAM RODGERS, Country Towns [Austrak Music] Oz
      LIZ MEYER, Blue Lonesome Wind [lizmeyer.com] Ne
      CECIL HALL & The DOMINION BLUEGRASS BOYS, You Broke My Heart
      [dominionvalleypark.net]
      GRAHAM RODGER, True Blue Country [Austrak Music] Oz
      BOBBY LEWIS, It's Been Raining In Houston [buddylewis.biz]
      BOBBY BARE, Don't Go To Sleep On The Road [Scena]
      RIDERS IN THE SKY, Heading For Texas [Rounder]
      MIKE RUNNELS, You're Already Gone [Lucky Penny]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.5 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand