Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Eric Bibb & Michael Jerome Browne

  • Linda Maxwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
      Barry, thanks for this info - it's much appreciated.
      Bibb is asking $45 a ticket (pretty steep price for the Fly where even
      Richard Thompson was only asking about $30/ticket) so I rather think I'll
      end up seeing how I feel on the night.
      Sigh....Im such a sucker for good live blues.

      I havent heard of Leon Bibb - do tell more.

      Linda

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
        > I havent heard of Leon Bibb - do tell more.
        > Linda

        See:

        http://www.wirz.de/music/bibblfrm.htm