Re: Boxstep on tour

  • jlswedberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      They're playing here on July 4th? Sheesh, playing on my favorite
      holiday is NOT the way to get me to a show. <g> If I'm here, though,
      I'll see what I can do. I bet I'd like 'em.
      --Jamie S.

    • czimring
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
        --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "jlswedberg" <jlswedberg@y...> wrote:
        > They're playing here on July 4th? Sheesh, playing on my favorite
        > holiday is NOT the way to get me to a show. <g> If I'm here, though,
        > I'll see what I can do. I bet I'd like 'em.
        > --Jamie S.

        Maybe Scratchy will shoot fireworks out of her violin for that show.
        They have a couple of mp3s hiding in their site at boxstepmusic.com,
        but the long, epic pieces aren't on the web as far as I can tell.