RE: [fearnwhiskey] Re: RZA on Fresh Air

  • David Atteberry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
      I thought it was interesting the way he could bounce between identities and their corresponding lifestyles.

      Justin Hopper <juddy@...> wrote:Thanks for the link - just checked it out. He is pretty goddamn
      interesting.

      And the language is awesome: I like when he talks about his one keyboard
      "that can immolate any other keyboard". I THINK he meant to say imitate
      - but I'd like to think he meant both.

      juddy