Re: RZA on Fresh Air

  • David Atteberry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 10:49 AM
      Did anyone else hear RZA on Fresh Air? It's pretty funny but he's definitely a good interview. He makes up about as many words as Dubya. My favorite "we had a lot of independency".

      You can find it here: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4525189

      David

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Justin Hopper
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8 12:01 PM
        Thanks for the link - just checked it out. He is pretty goddamn
        interesting.

        And the language is awesome: I like when he talks about his one keyboard
        "that can immolate any other keyboard". I THINK he meant to say imitate
        - but I'd like to think he meant both.

        juddy

        Did anyone else hear RZA on Fresh Air? It's pretty funny but he's
        definitely a good interview. He makes up about as many words as Dubya.
        My favorite "we had a lot of independency".

        You can find it here:
        http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4525189

        David

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • richard fannan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8 12:58 PM
          >From: David Atteberry <bikejazzboy@...>
          >To: fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [fearnwhiskey] Re: RZA on Fresh Air
          >Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:49:18 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >Did anyone else hear RZA on Fresh Air? It's pretty funny but he's
          >definitely a good interview. He makes up about as many words as Dubya. My
          >favorite "we had a lot of independency".
          >
          >Yeah, I heard it. Very interesting despite my lack of appreciation for rap
          >music. What came to mind was that he is obviously very intelligent
          >despite his very imperfect command of the English language

        • David Atteberry