Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Toussaint (was The Was-dom of Solomon)

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 7, 2005
      I'm passively working as A&R trying to raise that possibility in readers'
      heads! Did Jones's work with Willie Nelson result in more Austin or
      Nashville productions? I can imagine a whole bunch of musicians who would
      benefit from having Booker T. behind the board (and hiring session players
      -- including drummers).

      Carl Z.

      --On Monday, March 7, 2005 2:43 PM +0000 Barry Mazor <brmaz@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Carl Zimring <cz28@a...> wrote:
      >> is Toussaint producing anyone these days?
      >

      > He still pefoms, but doesn't seem to produce. In any case, you're right
      > Carl; there are many who could do it. I'm just suggetsing that hey'd
      > serve Burke better by getting producers who get it.
      >
      > Barry
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • richard fannan
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 7, 2005