Re: Toussaint (was The Was-dom of Solomon)

  • Barry Mazor
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 7, 2005
      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Carl Zimring <cz28@a...> wrote:
      > is Toussaint producing anyone these days?

      He still pefoms, but doesn't seem to produce. In any case, you're right Carl;
      there are many who could do it. I'm just suggetsing that hey'd serve Burke
      better by getting producers who get it.

      Barry
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 7, 2005
        I'm passively working as A&R trying to raise that possibility in readers'
        heads! Did Jones's work with Willie Nelson result in more Austin or
        Nashville productions? I can imagine a whole bunch of musicians who would
        benefit from having Booker T. behind the board (and hiring session players
        -- including drummers).

        Carl Z.

        --On Monday, March 7, 2005 2:43 PM +0000 Barry Mazor <brmaz@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Carl Zimring <cz28@a...> wrote:
        >> is Toussaint producing anyone these days?
        >

        > He still pefoms, but doesn't seem to produce. In any case, you're right
        > Carl; there are many who could do it. I'm just suggetsing that hey'd
        > serve Burke better by getting producers who get it.
        >
        > Barry
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • richard fannan
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 7, 2005