Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 07 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 07 March

      ARTIST of the Week: LIZ MEYER, The Storm [lizmeyer.com]
      ALBUM of the Week: DARRELL WEBB, Behind The Scenes [lonesomeday.com]

      * @ 9.00 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      Opry Special: Artists with Links to The Twin Lakes Opry

      REWA McGREGOR, Waltz Across Texas [unreleased] NZ
      BOB McGUIGAN, Look Into My Eyes [unreleased] NZ
      DEREK KIRKLAND, My Heart's In Carolina [unreleased] NZ
      KAREN HANSEN, When It's Springtime In The Rockies [unreleased] NZ
      TERRY ROBERTS, I Wish I Had A Nickel [unreleased] NZ
      ANN BUSH, Crazy [unreleased] NZ
      HUTT CITY RAMBLERS, Katie Cline [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, He'll Have To Go [unreleased] NZ

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      JOE CARTER, Kitty And I [Bear Family]
      JOE & JANETTE CARTER, Let Old Jordan Roll [Bear Family]
      JOE & JANETTE CARTER, Sweet Story Of Old [Bear Family]
      RICK LEE, Melinda [Sweet River Music]
      The CALLAHAN BROTHERS, Bluest Blues [Cattle]
      ROSALIE ALLEN, Never Trust A Man [Cattle]
      CURTIS GORDON, Caffeine And Nicotine [Bear Family]
      JIM RORIE, Back To Mississippi [jimrorie.com]
      JED MARUM, Where The Green Grass Grows [Boston Road]
      PETER SALATA, How You Gonna Make It? [Pindaroo] Oz
      The DINNING SISTERS, Trouble In Mind [Jasmine]
      RICHARD PALMER, I Need A Breather [Diamond Roads] UK
      JUSTUS & The MONTANAS, Cowboy Blues [Comstock]
      JOHN ANDERSON, Country 'Til I Die [BMG]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      CLINT BLACK, Bob Wills Is Still The King [Columbia]
      LIZ MEYER, The Only Wind That Blows [lizmeyer.com] Ne
      DARRELL WEBB, Thank You Father For My Dad [lonesomeday.com]
      RED KILBY, That Bakersfield Sound [Ready Records]
      ROB SIEGEL, Letter To The God I Don't Believe In [robsiegel.com]
      ERNIE ASHWORTH, You Can't Pick A Rose In December [Ready Records]
      DARRELL WEBB, Mother's Hand [lonesomeday.com]
      CURTIS ANDREW, Roses For Mama [Ready Records]
      DARRELL WEBB feat DOLLY PARTON, Cold [lonesomeday.com]
      CHARLEY GROTH, The Band's Playing Waltz Across Texas [cgmusicman.com]
      CHRIS ELLIOTT, Maya Bell [chriselliott.org]
      DANNY ROBERTS, Hobert & Rhue [dannyroberts.net]
      LIZ MEYER, Blue Lonesome Wind [lizmeter.com] Ne

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.5 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand