threat of rain...

  • shaun belcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      Ladies and Gentlemen

      Trailer Star is out of internment and is at 115 with a bullet
      in the Amazon.com free digital download Alt country and americana chart!

      http://artist.amazon.com/trailerstar

      Digital Music Downloads > Styles > Country > Alt Country & Americana

      115. "crab apple blues" ~ trailer star
      Format: | Date Added: 02/25/05 | Hear 30 second sample

      The track is a sample from the soon come ( I hope ) e.p. 'threat of rain'

      http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/riverghosts/lyrics04.htm

      shaun belcher
      the incredible world of.....

      www.flyinshoes.fsnet.co.uk

    • Kevin J. Hosey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        Val and I are about to post the newest update of our web site,
        http://Buffaloroots.com., online, and we plan on intensifying our
        efforts this year.
        That leads us to a question I want to ask those of you here who do or
        have done web sites; among other considerations is offering advertising
        and underwriting. While we have some plans and have had some contacts,
        we wonder how web site editors and web masters/mistresses decide the
        standards for advertising and underwriting, knowing full well the type
        and size of the prospective advertisers and underwriters have to be
        considered, as well as the frequency of updates/issues of the web site
        Anyone wishing to respond can do so either here or off list, and thank
        you.

        Kevin
        http://Buffaloroots.com
        KJHosey@...