GO4 session

  • andyb240658
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Thought this might be of interest. Andy Kershaws' prog this week had
      a live session by the newly reformed original Gang of 4 lineup. And
      blistering form they were in too. I can attest to this having seen
      them live a couple of weeks ago. I was so into it I found myself in
      the moshpit for the first time in about 15 years. Anyway give it a
      listen if you get the chance.

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/andykershaw/index.shtml

      Andy