Re: Clip: Tragedy sends Buddy Miller soul-searching

  • Barry Mazor
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2005
      ,I can add with some cerainty that Buddy, modest and private, NEVER likes to
      get into too many personal details publicly, nor does he go into details of the
      specifics of his working faith now (Though he has said that he and Julie were,
      years ago and long since over, in something akin to a cult) or his thoughts on
      the Judaism he was born into.

      The especially characteristic quote in that piece is the one that understands
      that feeding people what they ant here would lead to using that as the entry
      to every bad story written about thisi record and all of those to follow--and
      he's right, of course. He knows how these things go.

      The ony thing that's more characteristic of this remarkable talent and person
      is his clear discomfort with praise to his face.

      Barry