Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 21 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 21 Feb
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ARTIST of the Week: DOLLY PARTON

      ALBUM of the Week: BILLY DON BURNS: Heroes, Friends & Other Troubled Souls
      [BillyDonBurns.com]

      * @ 9.00 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS paddles in from The Twin Lakes Opry:

      DWIGHT YOAKAM, It Only Hurts When I Cry [Reprise]
      CLINT BLACK, Straight From The Factory [BMG]
      GARTH BROOKS, Two Of A Kind [Capitol]
      PATSY CLINE, Crazy [MCA]
      WILF CARTER, My Nova Scotia Home [BMG] Ca
      GRAFFITI, All My Exes Live In Texas [unreleased] NZ
      ALAN JACKSON, Here In The Real World [BMG]
      ALISON KRAUSS, Steel Rails [Rounder]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      SAMMI SMITH, Help Me Make It Through The Night [Varese Sarabande]
      SAMMI SMITH, What A Lie [Varese Sarabande]
      SAMMI SMITH, My Window Faces The South [Varese Sarabande]
      SONS OF THE PIONEERS, When Payday Rolls Around [Bloodshot]
      JACK GUTHRIE, In The Shadows Of My Heart [Bear Family]
      DON EDWARDS, Lone Star Trail [WB]
      JANETTE CARTER, Give Him One More As He Goes [Bear Family]
      BRUCE GREAVES, Don't Have A Leg To Stand On [self] NZ
      JamesRAY STILL, Ride The Rollin' Thunder [Songwriters Trust] NZ
      NANCY HAYES, Come Dance With Me [Hillcrest]
      TRUDY JANE, Show And Tell [trudyjane.com]
      NANCI GRIFFITH, Simple Life [Universal] Ca
      JERRY LEE LEWIS, Home [Sun]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, How Long Will It Take? [Proper]
      SAMMI SMITH, Cover Me [Varese Sarabande]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a New Year of New Releases:

      BILLY DON BURNS, No Man's Land [BillyDonBurns.com]
      DOLLY PARTON: The Moon, The Stars And Me [CBS]
      LEO STOKES, Honkytonk Heartache [CD-Tex]
      EDDIE LOW, California Blue [Rajon] NZ
      RED HOT POKER DOTS, Full Moons & Rainbows [RedHotPokerDots.com] Oz
      BILLY DON BURNS with WILLIE NELSON & HANK COCHRAN, Patsy [BillyDonBurns.com]
      DORIS DAY & JOHNNY RAY, A Full Time Job [K-Tel]
      DOMINIC KERWIN, Tipperary On My Mind [Rajon] Ir
      TONY BRENT, Walkin' To Missouri [K-Tel] UK
      DOLLY PARTON, Yellow Roses [CBS]
      GUY MITCHELL, Look At That Girl [K-Tel]
      DON WILLIAMS, Just As Long As I Have You [BMG]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.5 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand