Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 14 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 14 Feb
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ARTIST of the Week: MARK ELLIOTT, American Road [markelliottmusic.com]
      ALBUM of the Week: NANCI GRIFFITH, Hearts In Mind [Universal]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      BRUCE GREAVES, Don't Have A Leg To Stand On [self] NZ
      TRUDY JANE, Show And Tell [trudyjane.com] Ca
      RED McKELVIE, Riding On Trains [Songwriters Trust] NZ
      BARBIE DAVIDSON, Whole Lot Of Love [WB] NZ
      JP JONES, A Man Stands Up [jpjones.net]
      NANCI GRIFFITH, Last Train Home [Universal]
      MARK ELLIOTT, A Private In Patton's Army [markelliottmusic.com]
      NANCI GRIFFITH, Simple Life [Universal]
      MARK ELLIOTT, Jackass Family [markelliottmusic.com]
      CHERYL WHEELER, Time Taketh Away [Philo]
      RAMBLIN' JACK ELLIOTT, Talking Columbia [Big Beat]
      MARK ERELLI, My Best Was Just Not Good Enough [Signature Sounds]
      ROY ROGERS & KATHY MATTEA, Final Frontier [RCA]
      JOHN PRINE, Linda Goes To Mars [Oh Boy]
      NANCY SINATRA, Walk Through This World With Me [WB]
      KEITH PERRY, Love Is A Wonderful Thing [Curb]
      The MILLS BROTHERS, Cab Driver [EMI - NZ]
      LISA BROKOP, Wildflower [Curb]
      FRANK MEYER, Ramblin' Mind [thangmaker.com]
      BILLY DEAN, Thank God I'm A Country Boy [HMG]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      MERLE KILGORE, More And More [Imperial]
      JOHNNY HORTON, Johnny Reb [Bear Family]
      MERLE KILGORE, Ain't Nothin' But A Man [Imperial]
      MERLE KILGORE, Everybody Needs A Little Lovin' [Imperial]
      REX GRIFFIN, I'm Just Passin' Through [Bear Family]
      BRIAN LETTON, I've Got To Take The Time [Pegasus - NZ] Oz
      KEITH WHITLEY & LORRIE MORGAN, Til A Tear Becomes A Rose [BMG]
      PJ VANN, Kiss What I Twist [HMG]
      PETE SCHLEGEL, Liquor To Like Her [marktrailmusic.com]
      DEBI SMITH, Pie [debismith.com]
      BIG SPIKE, Moving On [bigspikebluegrass.com]
      CONNIE STRANGE, Guardian Angel [Glory Train]
      WAYLON JENNINGS, Working Without A Net [MCA]
      SCOOTER LEE, Last Time Uh-Huh [BMG]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.5 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand