ISO Buddy Miller 2005 shows

  • expoes4ever
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2005
      Looking for Buddy Miller's recent European shows, as well as anyone
      planing on taping any of his upcoming East Coast shows.
      Lot's to trade.
      Please contact me
      Thanks,
      Terry G.
    • expoes4ever
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
        I would like to trade for any shows from Buddy Miller's 2005 tour of
        Europe and the the Northeast. Have lot's to trade. Please let me
        know.
        Thanks,
        Terry G.