WXDU Playlist...and the birth of another blog...

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I decided to switch my website, www.clinkmagazine.com, from a formal magazine to an informal blog. Clink will now be a place where I can post my weekly WXDU playlists, my bi-weekly Federal playlists as well as a place where I can also do bloggish things, such as write a show review, a personal rant or whatever. Also, within my heavily annotated playlists, you'll also fine links to free legal MP3s so you'll actually be able to hear some of these bands I'm playing. And of course, you can still listen in to my radio show live from 7-9am Wed (Eastern) on wxdu.org. (That's tomorrow if you are reading in real time.)

      For those of you who are worried that all the archives of Clink Magazine are gone, fear not. I will be working with my webmonkey to make sure everything from the magazine will still be available online.

      If you feel like you need a weekly reminder to check the site for the latest playlist, just make sure you are still on my 'clinkmagazine' yahoogroup.

      Another feature of the blog is that you can also make a comment about any of the entries if you so desire.

      Ok, so....here's my playlist:

      www.clinkmagazine.com

      Cheers.
      Steve Gardner

    • Steve Gardner
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2005
        Hey everyone,

        The new WXDU 2/9/2005 playlist is up, once again chock full of links to free (legal) MP3 downloads. Hope you like it. I've even received my first troll posting (and compliment), so everything is going according to plan.

        www.clinkmagazine.com

        See ya!
        Steve Gardner