Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 07 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 07 Feb
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ARTIST of the Week: BILL KAHLER, Spinning The World [billkahler.com]

      ALBUMS of the Week: DEBI SMITH, Cupid [debismith.com] ... and
      BIG SPIKE, Cheatin' Lying Leavin' Crying [bigspikebluegrass.com]

      * @ 9.00 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS paddles in from The Twin Lakes Opry:

      BENNY BERRY, God Made Love [Hawk]
      GEORGE STRAIT, Write This Down [MCA]
      MARTY ROBBINS, Big Iron [Columbia]
      EMMYLOU HARRIS & ROY ORBISON, That Loving You Feeling Again [Reprise]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Wonderful Land [unreleased] NZ
      HANK SNOW, Lady's Man [BMG] Ca
      KEITH WHITLEY, Turn Me To Love [BMG]
      CHARLEY PRIDE, I Think I'll Take A Walk [BMG]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      SMOKY DAWSON, Never Been To Gundagai [EMI] Oz
      REX GRIFFEN, Lovesick BLues [Bear Family]
      HOMER & JETHRO, Sixteen Tons [RCA]
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD TEX WILLIAMS, I'm A Bad Man [Capitol]
      JEAN SHEPARD, I Want To Go Where No One Knows Me [Bear Family]
      JOE MAPHIS, Jubilo [Bear Family]
      GEORGE JONES, You Better Treat Your Man Right [Mercury]
      MAUREEN WOODS, Billy Darlin' [self] Oz
      BILLY YATES, I'm Just Drinkin' [M.O.D.]
      BYRON HILL, Like A Country Song [byronhillmusic.com]
      DENNIS ROGER REED, Step It Up And Go [dennisrogerreed.com]
      LEONA WILLIAMS, You Sure Make Cheatin' Seem Easy [Bear family]
      WEBB PIERCE & BETTY JANE LEWIS, A Million Years From Now [Proper]
      BUCK OWENS, If I Had You Back Again [Sundazed]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a New Year of New Releases:

      BIG SPIKE, Breaking Ties [bigspikebluegrass.com]
      DEBI SMITH, Pie [debismith.com]
      TIN RIDGE BAND, I've Known Blue [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      BILL TOWNSEND, Tender Mercy [Glory Train]
      The WILKINSONS, Highway [Open Road] Ca
      BILL KAHLER, All My Best [billkahler.com]
      BIG SPIKE, Greensboro Dam [bigspikebluegrass.com]
      DEBI SMITH, Nothin' [debismith.com]
      LAWRENCE BISHOP 11, It Wasn't Me [HMG]
      GILLIAN WELCH, Dear Someone [Acony]
      DAVE CARTER & TRACY GRAMMER, Highway 80 [Signature Sounds]
      BOBBY G RICE, Sometimes Late At Night [Hero]
      DEBBIE NUNN, Wish [ambitiousrecordsuk.com] UK

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.5 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand