Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 31 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 31 Jan
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *REMINDER* TERRY SMITH & CHARLEY GROTH's remaining NZ Tour date:

      Tues 01 Feb: Orewa College Hall Concert, Auckland. $5
      [Support acts: Graeme McCardle, Heather Holland]

      ARTIST of the Week: BYRON HILL, Ramblings ... [byronhillmusic.com]

      ALBUM of the Week: BILLY YATES, Anywhere But Nashville [M.O.D. Record Co]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      DONAL HINELY, Hey Paul Revere [Scuffletown]
      PAT WICTOR, Where Did You Go? [PatWictor.com]
      ANITA PERRAS, That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine [Comstock] Ca
      PAT WICTOR, Sleep Easy [PatWictor.com]
      BILLY YATES, This Song Doesn't Rock [MOD]
      The FREILACHMAKERS KLEZMER STRING BAND, The Ballad Of St Anne's Reel
      [freilachmakers.com]
      BILLY YATES, You're Why God Made Me [MOD]
      STEVE ROBINSON, The Things We Do [Subshine Drenchy] UK
      BYRON HILL, Like A Country Song [byronhillmusic.com]
      The CORNELL HURD BAND, Please Save A Little For Me [Behemoth]
      BYRON HILL, Traditions [byronhillmusic.com]
      PATSY McGLAMRY-DEAN, Don't Let It Be Today [mcdeanrecords.com]
      BILL KAHLER, Home [billkahler.com]
      LAWRENCE BISHOP, MARTY RAYBON & The ISAACS, The Story Of Bo Lynch [HMG]
      ANITA PERRAS, Cry [Comstock] Ca
      DENNIS ROGER REED, Dark Hollow [dennisrogerreed.com]
      DEVIN SCILLIAN, Half Past You [Comstock]
      ERIK BALKEY, Livin' In Lesserville [erikbalkey.com]
      IRL HEES, Henderson County [justabassplayer.com]
      JOE NICHOLS, I Wish That Wasn't All [Universal South]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      The DELMORE BROTHERS, The Girls Don't Worry My Mind [JSP]
      MOON MULLICAN, Red Wagon [Proper]
      The SHELTON BROTHERS, Alone With My Sorrows [Cattle]
      GENE AUTRY, I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes [Columbia]
      BEVERLY SMITH & CARL JONES, This Is Like Heaven To Me [Dittyville]
      REX FRANKLIN & NOELENE ANDERSON, I Wonder Where You Are Tonight [Bear
      Family] NZ
      MAUREEN WOODS, Muddy Old Barcoo [custom]
      ARLY KARLSEN, Walking The Floor Over Me [Hillcrest] No
      BOBBY FLORES, Your Old Love Letters [CD-Tex]
      AUDREY AULD MEZERA, Ball And Chain [Shock] Oz
      LESTER FLATT & EARL SCRUGGS, God Loves His Children [Mercury]
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Hook In My Heart [WB]
      SPADE COOLEY, Call Me Darlin' Do [Proper]
      The BAILES BROTHERS, Broken Marriage Vows [Bear Family]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13+ years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand