GO4 live

  • andyb240658
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Just a note to say I went to the reunion of Gang of 4 last night and
      had an absolute blast. This was the original line up from the late
      70's and can they still play. The rhythm section was as tight as you'd
      want framing Andy Gills' trademark guitar sound which was there in all
      its glory. Jon Kings' vocals and percussion were as manic as ever.
      Definitely no compromises despite increasing age and girth size, they
      were as confrontational as ever. Highlights, well Anthrax, Damaged
      goods, Ether and At home... were all stellar, I was even prompted into
      the mosh pit, something I haven't done for a very long time. I know
      this is all nostalgia but once in a while its bloody good fun.

      Andy