Re: Topsoil/Haywire Playlist for 8/11/2 on WXDU Durham NC

  • ahacksaw1
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2002
      --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "Andy Benham" <a.s.benham@b...> wrote:

      > Count me in as a big fan as well. I guess my preference is for the
      > first album over the second, _The Bridge_ just does for me every
      > time I hear it. I've seen her play live a couple of times, solo
      > times, and well she's just captivating.

      And now I've got "The Bridge" playing in my head--which isn't a bad
      thing at all, except that I'm nowhere near my copy of _Johnstown_
      right now. I'm with Andy on preferring that one to _Sleepy Little
      Sailor_, though I need to go back and listen to the latter again
      because I haven't heard it in a long time. I've never seen Suzie
      live, but I did get to interview her a few years ago and found her to
      be totally down-to-earth and interesting to talk to, which made it
      even easier to rave about her record. I'm a fan, for sure, and I hope
      I get to see her play sometime.