Re: [fearnwhiskey] I love the Cleveland Plain Dealer

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2005
      --On Wednesday, January 26, 2005 4:26 AM -1100 Chris Hill
      <chillout@...> wrote:

      > Is Dennis DeYoung singing with them again? Or is this steep ticket
      > price just to see Tommy Shaw and James (JY!) Young? I'd be curious
      > if tix to these shows are selling out. Seems awful steep for a
      > non-arena, multi-nostalgia act show.

      Seems awful steep for awful music, period, though I still have childhood
      scars of Chicago radio saturating the airwaves with _Kilroy Was Here_, so I
      have issues. Either way, I'll skip the House of Blues to see Wynn and the
      Silos for a quarter of the price.