Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 January

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 17 Jan
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ARTIST of the Week: ANTONIO ROSALES, Sacrifice To Survival [Dreamscape]
      ALBUM of the Week: STACEY EARLE, Dancin' With Them That Brung Me [Gearle]

      *** Reminder: The Terry Smith/Charley Groth NZ tour is in full swing ***
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE mixes new CDs, old songs, and Dedications:

      REID WELLS & SEGOVIA 1862, Grazin' In Greener Pastures [segovia.1962.com]
      KIP, Chicken Coop [Oasis]
      BING CROSBY & The ANDREWS SISTERS, Have I Told You Lately [Delta]
      PETE & JOAN WERNICK, Be Proud Of The Gray In Your Hair [Oasis]
      ANTONIO ROSALES, It Started Raining [Dreamscape]
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Mrs Williams' Donkey [self] NZ
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, The Prairie Schooner [Delta]
      STACEY EARLE, Dancin' With Them That Brung Me [Gearle]
      JEFF DANIELS: If William Shatner Can, I Can Too [jeffdaniels.com]
      STACEY EARLE, Must Be Love [Gearle]
      TONY JOE WHITE, I've Got A Thing About You Baby [WB]
      CHERYL WHEELER, Don't Forget The Guns [Philo]
      The JORDANAIRES, Blow In His Ear [Pulse]
      ANTONIO ROSALES & ERNIE ASHWORTH, Oh Betty Lou [Dreamscape]
      DUSTY SPITTLE, Cardigan Bay [Rajon] NZ
      EDDIE LOW, That Little Kid Sister Of Mine [Rajon] NZ
      BILL SEVESI, The Sea And I [Rajon] NZ
      LUCINDA WILLIAMS, Lake Charles [Mercury]
      CHRIS STUART & BACKCOUNTRY, Old No.7 And Me [chrisstuart.com]
      BOB WILLS & His TEXAS PLAYBOYS, Home In San Antone [Pulse]
      LONNIE DONEGAN, Nobody Understands Me [See For Miles] Sc

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS picks over the past and present:

      CURLEY WILLIAMS, Whole Hog Or None [Bear Family]
      BUCK GRIFFIN, Meadowlark Boogie [Bear Family]
      HANK THOMPSON, Drivin' Nails In My Coffin [Capitol-Vintage]
      MARVIN RAINWATER, Sing The Girls A Song [Bear Family]
      NOEL PARLANE, Blue Mountain Home [Capitol] NZ
      The STATLER BROTHERS, I Still Miss Someone [Legacy]
      DON GIBSON, Heartbreak Avenue [RCA]
      ROGER LILES, I'll Grow Up [MirandaProductions.com]
      FRANK MEYER, Friends Of Mine [thangmaker.com]
      MARK FIELDS, Out Of His Hands [KMA]
      k d lang, Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray [Sire] Ca
      TOM WOPAT, Lay Me Down Carolina [Capitol]
      LEONA WILLIAMS & MERLE HAGGARD, Don't Ever Let Your Lover Sleep Alone
      [Mercury]
      BUCK OWENS, You Made A Monkey Out Of Me [Capitol]
      JIM REEVES, I Get The Blues When It Rains [RCA]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13+ years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2011
        TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
        Monday 17 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

        SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

        *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
        ====================================

        Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
        http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

        GEORGE STRAIT, Ace In The Hole [MCA]
        SLIM DUSTY, Country Revival [EMI] Oz
        GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE,
        - One [MCA]
        MERLE HAGGARD,
        - I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am [K-Tel]
        KITTY WELLS, Hey Joe [MCA]
        DWIGHT YOAKAM,
        - The Heart That You Own [Reprise]
        ANN BUSH, Fields Of Athenry [unreleased] NZ
        RITCHIE ROBERTS, If Tomorrow Never Comes
        HANK THOMPSON, New Green Light [Disky]

        * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

        VANNATTA, Heart On My Sleeve [Hillcrest] Ca
        RON HYNES, House [Borealis] Ca
        COL MILLINGTON,
        - Tears Will Flow [Hillcrest] Oz

        PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
        - The House Where Love Is (BMG)
        JACQUELINE HALL,
        - My Yodelling Song To You (EMI) Oz
        The LOUVIN BROTHERS,
        - Plenty Of Everything But You (Raven)
        HOMER & JETHRO, Act Naturally (RCA)
        ZEB TURNER, Hard Hearted You (Westside)
        DWIGHT YOAKAM, Don’t Be Sad (Reprise)
        PEG & BOBBY CLANCY,
        - I’ll Tell My Ma (Delta)
        BOB WILLS, (Edsel)
        - Never No More Hard Times Blues
        VAN WARREN, Daddy’s Fiddle (Hawk)
        JIMMY WORK, Crazy Moon (Bear Family)
        DON WILLIAMS,
        - I’ll Be Faithful To You (MRA)
        GINNY HAWKER,
        - Don’t Neglect The Rose (Rounder)
        MARTY STUART, Hillbilly Rock (MCA)
        KELLY WILLIS,
        - Looking For Someone Like You (MCA)

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

        J R WILLIAMS with BILL CHAMBERS,
        - Truck Stop Girl [Hillcrest] Oz
        ALLEN KARL, Carmella
        HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
        - Little Jack Daniel [Desert Kid] De
        KC WILLIAMS, Cupid Must Have Hit A Bullseye
        KEN WHITELEY with MARIA MULDAUR,
        - Language Of Love [Borealis] Ca
        FREDDIE WELLER, Ballad Of A Hillbilly Singer
        KEN WHITELEY, Too Much Trouble [Borealis] Ca
        FERLIN HUSKY, Baby [Capitol]