Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 January

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 03 Jan
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ARTIST of the Week: PAT GARRETT, On The Stage [patgarrett.com]
      ALBUM of the Week: TERRY SMITH, A Double Dose Of Country [Rhinestone Rooster]

      *** Reminder: Terry Smith tours NZ from today until February 2nd ***
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE hi-fives '05, and delivers your dedications:

      SKINNYDIPPERS, Let The Mystery Be [self] NZ
      SUZY DALTON, The Italian Yodel [patgarrett.com]
      PAT GARRETT, Old Times [patgarrett.com]
      RED HENRY, Grandpa Rock On [Arrandem]
      PAT GARRETT, Over The Hill [patgarrett.com]
      THREE LADS with CROMBIE MURDOCH RHYTHM, Open Up Your Heart [Rajon] NZ
      NGAIRIE GEDSON & The CROMBIE MURDOCH TRIO, Rock And Roll Waltz [Rajon] NZ
      STARDUSTERS with CROMBIE MURDOCH TRIO, The Little Green Valley [Rajon] NZ
      TERRY SMITH, Uncommon Ordinary Love [Rhinestone Rooster]
      SHERYL CROW, Long Gone Lonesome Blues [Lost Highway]
      TERRY SMITH, The Little Brown Dog & The Little Green Frog [Rhinestone Rooster]
      ROYAL WADE KIMES, Feelin' Stud [IME]
      TROUT FISHING IN AMERICA, After You've Gone [Trout]
      CORY MORROW, GTMO Blues [Write On]
      WEBB PIERCE, Even Tho [BMG]
      RED STEAGALL, The Bell On Old Blue [Eagle]
      RED STEAGALL, Smokey [Eagle]
      TOMMY COLLINS, Whatcha Gonna Do Now [BMG]
      SONNY RUIZ, Jack Daniels Took My Body [IME]
      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, Extra [Train Wreck]
      JOHNNY CASH, Five Feet High And Rising [Columbia]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS strains to make sense of his new colander:

      The EVERLY BROTHERS, Wake Up Little Susie [WB]
      The BROWNS, Sugar Foot Rag [Bear Family]
      The BROWNS, My Adobe Hacienda [Bear Family]
      The DELMORE BROTHERS, Silver Threads Among The Gold [Cattle]
      JOHN PRINE, They'll Never Take Her Love From Me [Oh Boy!]
      JIM REEVES, Little Ole You [RCA]
      MARTY ROBBINS, I'll Go On Alone [Columbia]
      YOUNG HARMONY, Good Morning Lord [Glory Train]
      LUKE SIMMONS, One Time Too Often [Columbia]
      PEE WEE KING, Between You And The Birds And The Bees [Bloodshot Revival]
      BARRY & HOLLY TASHIAN, I Know One [Rounder]
      The O'KANES, Will You Travel Down This Road With Me? [Columbia]
      K T Oslin, Hold Whatcha Got [BMG]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Pretty Little Girl From Omagh [Ritz]
      JIMMY SHAW, Good And Lonesome [Bear Family]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13+ years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
        Monday 03 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

        SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

        *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
        ====================================

        Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
        http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

        BENNY BERRY, God Made Love [Hawk]
        ERNEST TUBB, Blue Christmas [Spectrum]
        CHARLEY PRIDE, The World Stood Still [RCA]
        ANN BUSH, When I Dream [unreleased] NZ
        RICKY van SHELTON,
        - Life Turned Her That Way [Columbia]
        RANDY TRAVIS, Honky Tonk Moon [WB]
        ANN BUSH, As Usual [unreleased] NZ
        RITCHIE ROBERTS, I Know One [unreleased] NZ
        LEE KERNAGHAN, Skinny Dippin' [EMI] Oz

        * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

        GEOFF BARTLEY,
        - Blue Moon On New Year's Eve [geoffbartley.com]
        JOHNNY CHESTER,
        - Cute Boot Scooter [Homespun] Oz
        TRAVERS CHANDLER, [Patuxent]
        - Little Sister Throw Your Red Shoes Away

        BOB ATCHER, Doesn’t Matter Anymore (Cattle)
        GENE AUTRY, Birmingham Daddy (Columbia)
        The CARTER SISTERS,
        - While The World Goes Whizzing By (CBS)
        The BAILES BROTHERS,
        - As Long As I Live (Bear Family)
        EDDY ARNOLD, Just Call Me Lonesome (RCA)
        JEAN SHEPARD,
        - It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin’ (Disky)
        IAN MUIR,
        - I’ve Always Been A Cowboy (Self) Oz
        PATSY CLINE, I Can’t Forget You (MCA)
        CRYSTAL GAYLE, (Sound Value)
        Why Have You Left The One You Left Me For?
        BILL MONROE, WAYNE LEWIS, & GLEN DUNCAN,
        - Let The Gates Swing Wide (MCA)
        MARY DUFF,
        - Walking After Midnight (Sony) Ire
        BOBBY BARE, Drunk And Crazy (Raven)
        AUDRY AULD & BILL CHAMBERS,
        - Losing Side Of Life (Reckless) Oz
        WAYNE AUSTIN, Lonesome Range (WB)

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

        PETE DRAKE, My Abilene [Gusto]
        The STAGGER & SWAY, Wyoming [Working Stiff]
        PETE DRAKE, Rick-A-Shay [Gusto]
        LEAPY LEE, Are You Needin' Someone
        JEAN BAYOU, Torture [Oasis]
        LEAPY LEE, Every Road Leads back to You
        DOUGLAS CLEGG, Sweet Montana Time [Oasis]