Special thanks to all @ Hard Rock Dec 30, 2004

  • Oz Magic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      To all that were involved and attended the Jokes &
      Jams 3 Showcase in PGH,

      This is Will Heh, c/o Shadrag�s, and I wanted to
      extend my deepest thanks for all who attended and
      helped to make Jokes & Jams 3 at the Hard Rock Caf�
      such a tremendous success. Each band was completely
      amazing and the comedians could not have done better.
      Thank you for making it such a memorable night. Thank
      you to the bands, comedians, Miller, and especially
      the Hard Rock Caf�. We had 338 people at the show and
      I don�t honestly think we could have fit one more
      person in the door. What a night!!! We set out to
      make a good impression and I think we all did that.
      Congratulations to all on such a remarkable night.

      P.S. � I must extend my apologies to those of you who
      had to work around one of our comedians not showing up
      for his performance. I guess Ray Cavender had better
      things to do than to pursue his craft and perform for
      a show he was booked for a month prior. All who
      participated in the mishap helped cover it nicely
      though. Thanks for your hard work all. Great work.

      =====
      William R Heh
      Shadrag's Entertainment & Oztier Magic Co.
      412-462-3422
      www.oztier.com

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com