Shadrag's Entertainment Party Thursday & Saturday Night

  • Oz Magic
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
      Shadrag's Entertainment Party Thursday & Saturday
      Night

      Hey all. William R Heh, or you might know him as the
      Oz, has started a new Entertainment Agency that books
      Bands, Comedians, and other entertainers. The name of
      the group is Shadrag's Entertainment and this e mail
      is an invitation to their next 2 parties this week on
      Thursday and Saturday night. We have 2 awesome bands
      playing each night. Here is all the info so come join
      us. See you at the show.

      Party will be held @ Fatso's Bar, formerly known as
      the Blue Rock
      1716 Gray ST.
      Port Vue, Pennsylvania 15132
      412 664 1955

      If you type this address into mapquest.com, it will
      give you exact directions from where you are coming
      from.

      The live band playing Thursday night is "Akrasia" from
      Pittsburgh, Pa. Saturday's entertainment will be "The
      Doughboys" from Morgantown, WV.
      Show begins at 9:30pm and goes till closing.

      See you at the party.

      =====
      William R Heh
      Shadrag's Entertainment & Oztier Magic Co.
      412-462-3422
      www.oztier.com

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com