9919RE: [fearnwhiskey] does anybody care about Nirvana anymore?

  • Dave Purcell
    Nov 11, 2004
      Smilin' Jim wrote:

      > does anybody care about Nirvana anymore?

      I mentioned this somewhere else awhile back (Postcard, maybe) but
      Nirvana sounds terribly outdated to me. I can still occasionally listen
      to other stuff from that era, usually Soundgarden or Pearl Jam, but
      there's something about Nirvana that doesn't cut it for me. I don't mind
      the Unplugged stuff as much when I hear it, so maybe it's the production
      that bothers me. Dunno, but it didn't make the cut to my Zen player.

      dp
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic