9520Re: Playlist for Memphis to Manchester on August 05, 2004

  • arsenault_marie
    Aug 6, 2004
      > That's my favorite Jim Roll song, both the writing and performance.
      Is > Jason R. doing it solo acoustic?

      Not on the cd. There's a backing band. There is also a song co-written
      by Jason and Jim and produced at Jim's studio in Michigan on the new
      cd. It's called "American Question".

      "Empire Builders" is a very political record - particularly for Jason.
      I'm curious to see how all of his fans react to it.

      marie
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic