9519Desperado playlists for July

  • Aleksandar Lazarevic
    Aug 6, 2004
      O.k.,

      seems that july was not good for Desperado as we were interrupted

      in one show with lack of electricity and at the end of july

      i had surgery so there was the best of previous shows show : - )

      Aleksandar

      6 july 2004.

      Benzredine monks of Santo Dominica - Smells like teen spirit

      Marc Collin - Love will tear us apart - Nouvelle vague

      Migala - El Imperio Del Mal - La incredible aventura

      Nina Nastasia - Untitled - Peel session 10. jun 1004.

      Interpol - Evil - Antics

      Califone + oRSo - Wednesdays - Homesleep singles

      Old Time relijun - Jail - Jail 7"

      Shellac - Jailbreak - Tribute to AC/DC

      A Tribute To Ramones - Return Of Jacky & Judy - Tribute to Ramones

      Motorhead - Whorehouse Blues - Inferno

      Agnosic mountain gospel choir - Saint Hubert - Saint Hubert

      Otis Taylor - Mandan Wooman - Double V

      Cary Hudson - Things Ain't What They Used To Be - Cool breeze

      Mark Lanegan - Hit The City - Bubblegum

      Eric Burdon - Can't Kill The Boogieman - My secret life

      Clumsy Lovers - Groove set - After the flood

      Tommy Stinson - Something's Wrong - Village gorilla head

      POWER OUT

      13 july 2004.

      Cary Hudson - Jellyroll - Cool Breeze

      Agnosic mountain gospel choir - Stop and listen

      Luther Wright and the Wrongs - Another Brick in the Wall - Part 2

      10000 maniacs - Let the mystery be - Campfire songs

      Tres Chicas - Am i too blue - Sweetwater

      Calexico - I Send My Love To You - I am a cold rock. I am a dull grass (a
      tribute to Will Oldham)

      Bonnie Prince Billy - Lullaby of spring - Bonnie Prince Billy and
      Brightblack - Pebbles and ripples (summer tour 2004)

      Nouvelle vague - This is not a love song - Same

      Wynona - Three Roads - The Hill

      Marah - Pizzeria - 20000 streets under the sky

      Ryan Adams - Funeral Marching - Halloween (promo)

      Hayseed - There Is A Light - In other words

      Kasey Chambers - Guilty As Sin - Wayward angel

      Interpol - Public Pervert - Antics

      Tommy Stinson - Bite Your Tongue - Village gorilla head

      Moon Gringo - Dirty Underwear

      Deadly Snakes - I can't sleep at night - I can't sleep at night 2x7"

      Mark Lanegan - Methamphetamine Blues - Bubblegum

      Ware river club - The Deep End - Cathedral

      Migala - El tigre que hay en ti - La incredible aventura

      Royal City - She Will Come - Little Heart's Ease

      Mule - Beauteous - Mule/Shellac - 45-laff-n-go 7"

      Okkervil river - live

      Shearwater - Touble in Mind - Sham Wedding/Hoax Funeral (tour only)

      Nina Nastasia - Untitled - Peel acres 10 jun 2004.

      Terry Lee Hale - Take Away - Celebration what for

      J.T. Van Zandt - My proud mountains - Tribute to TVZ

      Townes Van Zandt - Waitin for the day - In the beggining

      Michael Jonathon - Water fall - live

      Dominique A - Où conduit l'escalier - Auguri

      Lanterna - Brooklyn - Highways

      The yearlings - Drawn - Utrecht

      THE BEST ALBUMS IN FIRST HALF OF 2004. SHOW

      Giant Sand - Fool - Is all over the map

      21. Marah - 20,000 streets under the sky (Yep roc)

      20. Mark Lanegan - Bubblegum (Beggars banquet)

      19. Sonic Youth - Sonic nurse (Geffen)

      18. Dayna Kurtz - Beautiful yesterday (Munich)

      17. Jason Molina - Pyramid Electric Co. (Secretly Canadian)

      16. Johnny Dowd - Cemetery shoes (Munich)

      15. Tom House - That dark calling (Catamount)

      14. Jim White - Drill a hole in that substrate and tell me what you see
      (Luaka Bop)

      13. Electrelane - The power out (Beggars)

      12. Tres Chicas - Sweetwater (Yep roc)

      11. Cowboy Junkies - One soul now (Cooking vinyl)

      10. Slaid Cleaves - Wishbones (Philo)

      9. Laura Veirs - Carbon Glacier (Bella Union)

      8. Lanterna - Highways (Badman)

      7. Terry Lee Hale - Celebration what for (Blue rose)

      6. Cary Hudson - Cool breeze (Black Dog)

      5. Califone - Heron king blues (Thrill jockey)

      4. Bonnie Prince Billy - Sings Greatest Palace Music (Drag City)

      3. CocoRosie - La maison de mon reve (Touch & Go)

      2. Migala - La increible aventura (Acuarela)

      1. Lambchop - Aw c'mon/Now you c'mon (Merge)

      Giant Sand - Cracklin' water - Is all over the map

      The Hives - A little more for little you - Tyrannosaurus Hives

      The Hives - See through head - Tyrannosaurus Hives

      The Channel - Black - V.A. - I am a cold rock. I am dull grass (a Will
      Oldham tribute)

      Pinetop 7 - A minor places - V.A. - I am a cold rock. I am dull grass (a
      Will Oldham tribute)

      27 july

      the best americana hits in first half of 2004.