9233Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Ronnie Ray-gun

  • kjhosey@adelphia.net
    Jun 8, 2004
      Talk about surreal; I just finished reading Tom Carson's column while listening to/hearing Rush Limbaugh go on and on and on about the "hatred" he has heard "liberal" commentators use toward Reagan after three days of peace over his record/actions.
      This is a serious example of divergent views of America or divergent Americas.
      FYI, I now work in the Democratic majority office of the Erie County Legislature; some people here like knowing their enemy, some are outraged but entertained. I am sickened and know this blowhard way too well.

      Kevin

      > From: "Barry Mazor" <brmaz@...>
      > Date: 2004/06/08 Tue AM 10:05:13 EDT
      > To: fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Ronnie Ray-gun
      >
      > This, uh, alt.remembrance reminds us that Talking Heads' "The Road to
      > Nowhere" may be the ultimate Reagan song..
      >
      > http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0423/carson.php
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic