8871Buffaloroots.com

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Mar 31, 2004
      OK, it has been WAY too long, but my wife and I have finally updated
      and uploaded the newest edition of www.Buffaloroots.com; included are
      interviews with Alan Doyle of Great Big Sea and Rex Hobart, concert
      reviews of Blue Rodeo and Kathleen Edwards, Steve Earle and Patti Smith
      and some CD reviews.
      While I've discussed some of the reasons with some of you here
      off-list, the main reasons for the delay are explained at the site. My
      wife Val and I hope you enjoy it, but let us know either way what you
      think.
      I should be able to become more a member of Fear n Whiskey now that
      things have calmed down.

      Kevin
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic