8628Re: [fearnwhiskey] (unknown)

  • jason baldinger
    Mar 1, 2004
      howdieeee

      The third Kebnekajse disc is the best, as is the S/T Samla Mamma's Manna (Maltid is good but still can't match it). The rest I'm not familiar with but let me recommend forced exposure as a great place to aquire all of your obscuro needs. Also, if you haven't heard Plastic People of the Universe, Anima, Yo How Ha 13 or Siamese Temple Ball I would recommend seeking them.

      jason b

      Stevo <Stuggy@...> wrote:
      I've just been trying to get this stuff ordered from Doug Larson but
      as yet have recieved no response as to whether he has them in or
      not.
      Just thought I'd see what people made of the records.

      Mormos Magic Spell of Mother's Wrath
      Out of Focus Wake Up
      Balletto di Bronzo YS (Includes 1 50 track) (what does the message in
      brackets mean?)
      Kebenekajse same (second)
      Samla Mammas Manna Maltid (is there much significant diference
      between this and the REsource version? I hear the Silence version of
      this has 2 extra tracks)
      Samla Mammas Manna Klossa Knapitatet

      also thinking about ordering up a couple of cds by Malicorne.
      Does anybody know what's essential by them?
      Stevo
      NP les Rallizes Denudes cd 2